05.05.2013

Wedding

I was told that my high school friend is getting married next weekend! I was asked to make a card for this special ocassion. I saw the challenge which was tempting me since yesterday :-) and finally I gave in :D The challenge is Keep it simple#13 - "White&Splash" and I hope it not have to be only one color of splash...


I'd like to submit it for other challenges as well:
Card Caravan "Use flowers" at The Hybrid Chic
Challenge 78 Anything goes at Word Art Wednesday
Week 205 Add some sparkle  at Allsorts
Challenge 113 Anything goes at Die Cuttin Divas
Challenge 110 at Celebrate the occassion




Have a nice evening :-)

8 komentarzy:

  1. Cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I'm a big fan of silhouette stamps, and those gorgeous paper flowers accenting the edges are just lovely. Thank you for sharing this super sweet card in our challenge this week. Your art is a blessing to me, and really brings a smile to my face, and a joy to my heart. I look forward to seeing more of your art, and pray that God will bless you as you create and share using the talents He has given you.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. BArdzo ładne mini różyczki :) Śliczna kartka :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Świetna kartka, uwielbiam czarne sylwetki, to jest zawsze takie eleganckie i daje fajne możliwości. Dziękujemy za udział w wyzwaniu Celebrate The Occasion i zapraszamy ponownie. Trzymam kciuki w losowaniu!
    Pozdrawiam
    Ania

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. What a very pretty card!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Zajrzałam do Ciebie, spodobało mi się, będę tu zaglądać. Zapraszam na mojego bloga po wyróżnienie. Pozdrawiam:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Hi Macarena,
    your card is really beautiful, I'm sure your friend will love it.
    Unfortunately, you are right, and the kis! challenge is to use white and ONE other colour... So we cannot consider you when choosing our winner and favorites :-(
    Anyway - thanks for joining us at KEEP IT SIMPLE!,
    smiles, Mia

    P.S.: Please keep in mind that you may combine our challenge only with up to 4 other challenges...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    OdpowiedzUsuń